The analog gas sensor – MQ3 is suitable for detecting alcohol, this sensor can be used in a Breathalyser. It has a high sensitivity to alcohol and small sensitivity to Benzine. The sensitivity can be adjusted by the potentiometer.
- Support both the output digital value and the output analog value.
- Power supply: 5V
- Interface type: Analog/Digital
- High sensitivity to alcohol and small sensitivity to Benzine
- Fast response and High sensitivity
- Stable and long life
- Size: 40x20mm
- Pin Connection: GND: Ground, Dout: digital output, Aout: analog output Vcc: 5V
Be the first to review “Alcohol Sensor MQ3 (Analog/Digital)”