his little module (HCMODU0083) is a breakout board for the IFR520 MOSFET transistor. The module is designed to switch heavy DC loads from a single digital pin of your microcontroller. Its main purpose is to provide a low cost way to drive a DC motor for robotics applications, but the module can be used to control most high current DC loads. Screw terminals are provided to interface to your load and external power source. An LED indicator provides a visual indication of when your load is being switched.
- Voltage: 3.3V, 5V
- Output load voltage :0-24V
- Output load current: <5A (1A and above requires a heat sink)
- Platform: Arduino, MCU, ARM, Raspberry PI.
- Using original IRF520 Power MOS, you can adjust the output PWM.
- Drive up to 24V allows the load, such as LED lights, DC motors, miniature pumps, solenoid valves.
- PWM dimming LED can be used to achieve step less dimming, variable speed motor control.
- Note: Above 1 A load, you need to install heat sink.
Be the first to review “IRF520 MOSFET DRIVER MODULE”