The MQ-6 Gas sensor can detect or measure gases like LPG, methane and butane. The MQ-6 sensor module comes with a Digital Pin which makes this sensor to operate even without a microcontroller and that comes in handy when you are only trying to detect one particular gas. When it comes to measuring the gas in ppm the analog pin has to be used, the analog pin also TTL driven and works on 5V and hence can be used with most common microcontrollers.
So if you are looking for a sensor to detect or measure gasses like LPG, butane or methane with or without a microcontroller then this sensor might be the right choice for you.
- Operating Voltage is +5V
- Can be used to detect LPG or Butane gas
- Analog output voltage: 0V to 5V
- Digital Output Voltage: 0V or 5V (TTL Logic)
- Can be used as a Digital or analog sensor
- The Sensitivity of Digital pin can be varied using the potentiometer
Be the first to review “LPG Gas Sensor MQ6 (Analog/Digital)”