3.3 to 5Vdc Rain Raindrops Detection Sensor Weather Humidity Module For Arduino or Any microcontroller.
- The sensor USES the high quality FR – 04 double material, large area of 5.5 * 4.0CM, treatment of nickel plating and surface, have fight oxidation, electrical conductivity, and life has more superior performance.
- With potentiometer sensitivity adjustment.
- The output format: digital switch output (0 and 1) and analog AO voltage output.
- Has a fixed bolt hole, convenient installation.
- The comparator output, signal clean, good waveform, driving ability is strong, for more than 15 mA.
- The LM393, use of wide voltage comparator.
- The working voltage of 3.3 V to 5 V;
- Size: 5.5 cm x 4.0 cm x 0.2 cm
- Connected to 5 v power supply power lights, no water droplets on induction plate, the DO output for the high level, switch lights out, a drop of water drops, the DO output for the low level, switch indicator,brush away the water droplets, return to again, the output high level state.
- AO analog output, can be connected to the microcontroller AD mouth drops of rainfall in the above size.
- DO TTL digital output can also be connected microcontroller detecting whether it will rain.
- 1 x Rain Sensor
- 1 x Rain Module + Relay
- 2 x Dupont Cables