HX-2S-D20 7.4V BMS 2S 20A 18650 Lithium Battery Protection Board
BMS (Battery Management System) – a battery management system that is designed to monitor the status of batteries, control the process of charging/discharging the battery, etc.
Two batteries (18650) can be connected simultaneously to the HX-2S-D20 charge-discharge controller module. The module has protection against short circuit, overcharge and over-discharge. One of the functions of the charge controller is to turn off the power supply for the batteries when the maximum capacity of at least one battery is reached. This BMS controller is designed for more than 30,000 hours of operation. The maximum allowable current is 20 A.
- Model: HX-2S-D20
- High-accuracy voltage detection circuit
- Protection against short circuit, overcharge and over-discharge.
- Four MOS transistor can control the battery charge and discharge.
- Low standby current consumption.
- Ability to cut the charging voltage, when maximum capacity of one cell is reached.
- 30,000 hours of operation.
|Over Charge Voltage Range||4.25-4.35 V + 0.05 V|
|Over Voltage Range||2.5-3.0 V + 0.05 V|
|Max. Operating Current||13 A|
|Max. Limiting Current||20 A|
|Charging Voltage||8.4-9 V|
|Quiescent Current||Lower than 10 µA|
|Internal Resistance||<300 Ohm|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +50°C|
|Shipment Weight||0.005 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||4 × 4 × 1 cm|