MQ8 gas sensor using gas sensitive material is to be clean air in the lower conductivity of Tin oxide ( SnO2 ) .Use a simple circuit to convert the changes in conductivity and output signal that corresponds to the concentration of the gas .This sensor can detect a variety of hydrogen gas.
- Main chip: the LM393, MQ-8 gas sensor Working voltage: DC5V
- Dual signal output (TTL level output and Analog output)
- TTL output valid signal for low level.
- Can be resistant to ethanol steam, LPG (petroleum), smoke interference
- Has a long service life and reliable stability
- Quick response recovery features