1.No-de–MCU serial WiFi module development board ESP8266 ESP-12E Lua WiFi networking.
2.This Node–MCU is based on ESP-12E, and fully compatible with the existing version, can be perfectly combined with our self-developed expansion boards. You can develop cheapest WiFi control car.
3. ESP8266 full IO mouth leads directly download without resetting! ESP8266 developed a great set of tools.
– 802.11 b/g/n
– Integrated low power 32-bit MCU
– Integrated 10-bit ADC
– Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
– Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
– Integrated PLL, regulators, and power management units
– Supports antenna diversity
– WiFi 2.4 GHz, support WPA/WPA2
– Support STA/AP/STA+AP operation modes
– Support Smart Link Function for both Android and iOS devices
– SDIO 2.0, (H) SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IR Remote Control, PWM, GPIO
– STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
– A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4s guard interval
– Deep sleep power <10uA, Power down leakage current < 5uA
– Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
– Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
– +20 dBm output power in 802.11b mode
– Operating temperature range -40C ~ 125C