Ublox makes good gps. The Ublox NEO-6M gps engine on this board is a quite good one, with high precision binary output. It has also high sensitivity for indoor applications. The gps module have a battery for power backup and EEprom for storing configuration settings.
You can download the u-center software for configuring the gps and changing the settings and much more. It is really good software .
- Models: GY – GPS6MV2
- Cold start time of 38 s and Hot start time of 1 s
- Power supply: 3V-5V
- Configurable from 4800 Baud to 115200 Baud rates. (default 9600)
- Compatible with various flight control modules.
- SuperSense ® Indoor GPS: -162 dBm tracking sensitivity
- 5Hz position update rate
- Operating temperature range: -40 TO 85°C
- UART TTL socket
- EEprom to save configuration settings
With data backup.
With LED signal lights.
- Dimension: 24X36X13 mm
- Vcc-Supply Voltage
- Gnd-Ground pin
- TX and RX-These 2 pins acts as an UART interface for communication.
- PPS (Pulse Per Second) pin is used to time things very accurately.
1Pc x GY-NEO6MV2 GPS Module