This is a complete GPS module that is based on the Ublox NEO-7M. This unit uses the latest technology from Ublox to give the best possible positioning information and includes a larger built-in 25 x 25mm active GPS antenna with a UART TTL socket. A battery is also included so that you can obtain a GPS lock faster.
The Ublox NEO-7M GPS engine on this board is a quite good one, with the high precision binary output. It has also high sensitivity for indoor applications. UBLOX NEO-6M GPS Module has a battery for power backup and EEPROM for storing configuration settings. The antenna is connected to the module through a u.fl cable which allows for flexibility in mounting the GPS such that the antenna will always see the sky for best performance. This makes it powerful to use with cars and other mobile applications.
The Ublox GPS module has serial TTL output, it has four pins: TX, RX, VCC, and GND. You can download the u-centre software for configuring the GPS and changing the settings and much more
- 5Hz position update rate
- Operating temperature range: -40 TO 85°C UART TTL socket
- EEPROM to save configuration settings
- Rechargeable battery for Backup
- The cold start time of 30 s and Hot start time of 1s
- Supply voltage: 1.65V – 3.6 V
- Frequency of time pulse signal : 0.25 Hz … 10 MHz (configurable)
- SuperSense ® Indoor GPS: -161 dBm tracking sensitivity
- Support SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Separated 18X18mm GPS antenna
Be the first to review “Ublox NEO-7m GPS Module”